NETWORKING MEETING + 1 HR CEU Training
Ever wondered about Biofeedback???
Please come meet the newest member of our board, President-Elect, Steven Kassel. He will be introducing us to Biofeeback.
Friday, May 17th 12-1:30pm
Where: William S. Hart Union High School District Annex Building
26320 Spirit Court, Santa Clarita, Ca 91350
The goal of this presentation is to educate participants in a proper breathing technique to help patients down regulate Sympathetic Nervous System Arousal, with and without Biofeedback instrumentation. A short review of the definition of biofeedback therapies and explanation of how psychophysiology is affected by breath work will be explored.
Learning and Educational Objectives:
Following this presentation, participants will be able to identify, utilize and explain accordingly:
1. A definition of Biofeedback
2. A brief history of the study of couples physiology and biofeedback.
3. A better understanding of Interpersonal Physiology
4. What kinds of patients may benefit from deep breathing
5. Where to get training and Certification in Biofeedback.
* Bring your own lunch optional